A4 Framed Certificate Saver
Approx $63.89 USD
Product Code: FBCERTSAVER
CERTIFICATE SAVER - Special Offer: Save over 50%
Get those certificates up on the wall! You worked hard to get it - now enjoy it by framing your certificates.
What's conservation framing? It means getting the framing done properly, using quality materials that will protect your certificate. Art Land Conservation Certificate frames are the best way to protect and display your special certificates. We use timber frames (not synthetic) with acid free matboards and importantly our offer includes professional fitting of your certificates with custom framing. Choose from one of three customised designs pictured below.
Order Online Today to Save!
Lock in your price today and book in your framing done anytime in the next 2 months.
1. Black Frame
Our basic black design is classic and sleek and will fit into any setting.
A black frame combined with a white top mat and 5mm black inner mat is the perfect certificate combination.
2. Silver Frame
This design uses a silver frame with a blue top mat and a matching 5mm silver inner mat to highlight the design.
This certificate design works beautifully for UQ and QUT certificates.
3. Timber Frame
This design uses a dark timber frame with a creamy white top mat and a matching 5mm dark inner mat.
This is the perfect option if you have a more traditional look in mind.
Things to note:
- This offer is only available online for a limited time.
- This deal must be purchased on or before 31 April and the framing must be completed by 30 May 2017..
- Please show your tax invoice as proof of purchase when visiting our showroom with your certificates ready to frame.
- All our frames are custom made. Please allow between 2 to 4 weeks for completion are your certificates have been delivered to our Indooroopilly showroom.
- This offer is for A4 certificates (or close to it). If you have a pair of certificates that are "nearly" the same size, remember we can custom frame them so that the finished work creates a matching pair on your wall.
Have any questions? Email or call our team for professional and friendly framing advice.